Shipping & Returns
JHMORALES.CERAMICS is obliged to deliver the goods purchased by the User, to the address of the buyer indicated for this purpose in the order form (products will not be delivered to post office boxes or call centers), as soon as possible from of the order formulation date. The shipping costs of the purchased items will be paid by the Buyer.
Shipping costs include handling and packaging costs, as well as postal costs. Handling costs are fixed, while transport costs may vary depending on the total weight of the package. We recommend that you group all your items in one order. We cannot combine two different orders, and shipping costs will apply to each individually. We are not responsible for the damage that your package may suffer after shipment. We do our best to protect all fragile items. In case the product is affected, you must inform us describing the situation and attaching photographs. In addition to notifying the carrier because the shipment includes insurance that could cover incidents on the product.
The boxes are large and your items will be well protected.
1) The products purchased will be prepared and shipped to the person and address indicated in the order within a period of 3 to 7 business days. As long as there is no type of incident in the order, in which case JHMorales.ceramics will contact the customer.
2) Invoices will be sent attached to the shipping package or electronically.
3) On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no order delivery.
4) Despite its delay, it will not imply cancellation of the order or compensation.
5) An order is considered delivered when the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify the status of the merchandise upon receipt and indicate all anomalies on the delivery receipt. Also informing us describing the situation and attaching photographs. In addition to notifying the carrier because the shipment includes insurance that could cover incidents on the product.
6) Shipping costs will depend on the country of destination and the measurements and weights of the of the package to be sent.
7) For international shipments and to the Canary Islands JHMorales.ceramics is not responsible for the costs and customs fees of each country or region. The customer will be responsible for paying such costs and fees.
8) The documentation and customs management will be carried out by the transport company in charge of delivering the package to the final customer.
9) JHMorales.ceramics uses the Packlink Pro transport platform. It will automatically hire the most economical and appropriate carrier for the delivery of each order. We will provide you with a link so you can track your order online.
General conditions of returns and refund
If for any reason the customer does not agree with the purchased item, they can choose to return it, within a maximum period of 14 days from receipt. Having previously notified JHMorales.ceramics by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their data as well as the Order Number to locate the purchase. At the time of receiving the mail, the reception of the same will be answered by means of an email.
To comply with the return period, the communication regarding the return of the purchase must be sent before the corresponding period (14 days) expires.
At the end of the term, JHMorales.ceramics will not accept returns for withdrawal of product purchases.
The return will only be accepted, if the returned product is in perfect condition and in its original packaging. In the event that the return is made for reasons not attributable to JHMorales.ceramics, the Buyer will bear the costs generated by that return (round trip).
Causes not attributable to JHMorales.ceramics are changes in product, color or other characteristics, which are due to a change in the customer's opinion, or an error in the moment of placing the order.
If the return of defective products is lawful, it will be JHMorales.ceramics who will be responsible for the shipping costs, as long as the buyer communicates this circumstance at the time of receipt of the order. You should write an email to email@example.com describing the defective product and preferably attaching photos. The buyer may choose to request a product in exchange for the return or request a refund of the amount paid (which will be made within a maximum period of 30 business days from receipt of the product in our warehouses).
JHMorales.ceramics will schedule the collection of the products and will inform the Client by email of the date and time when said collection will take place.
Refund of the price of the products
As long as the Client has followed the procedure, and the requirements established in this Shipping and Returns Policy have been met, JHMorales.ceramics will refund the price paid by the Client for the returned products.
The Client will not be entitled to a refund of the price of the returned products that are not in the same conditions in which they were delivered or the requirements established in this Shipping and Returns Policy have not been met.
Partial returns of an order will result in partial price refunds.
JHMorales.ceramics will manage the price return order through the same payment system used by the Client for the acquisition of the products. The application of the price refund on the Client's account or card will depend on the card and the issuing entity. However, JHMorales.ceramics will inform the Client that the amount has been returned.